1.Greetings! Please introduce yourself to readers of monhyip.net and tell us about your role in the project of British Art and Supplies inc. What are your duties in this project? What is your experience in managing investment funds?
Good day! I’m a chief manager and creator of the investment company British Art&Supplies Inc. I’m in charge of organizational management, personnel management, advertisement – all the management is on me. I have an experience of managing investment programs for more than five years and more than 8 years of work as an economist. Of course, managing such a good project is a great responsibility: before investors and myself. I understand it and take this risk. I assume you that we will gain your trust by prolonged and fruitful activity – some investors say that British Art "opens a season". We will open a season and not only one.
2. Could you please tell us about some backgrounds for creation of this project? For how long have you been working on the project? Why did you choose the name British Art and Supplies inc for the project? What did you expect when starting the project? Are there any other people in British Art and Supplies inc?
Backgrounds for creation of our project appeared very long time ago. Both subjective and objective. Under subjective backgrounds we mean our desire to create a comfortable service for investors – that is what we did in our company. Objective backgrounds – not perfect situation in mid-profitable investments. In our opinion, it’s hard for investors to trust their money to investment programs after a series of spring and autumn scums. And after a scam of Gamma and VladimirFX we can surely talk about global shocks in HYIPs. We need to change something, to do our best to get back a trust of investors for high-profitable investment programs and revive the industry.
There are several persons working with me, technical department, promoters. What did we expect when starting the project? Interesting question… We expected nothing, just wanted to give investors a comfortable, reliable and good-looking tool for multiplying a capital. We consider the start to be good.
We thank our partners and investors for warm welcome of the project on forums and chats. We are pleased and will justify your confidence.
3. Speaking about investment plans. Could you please give us more details? What are minimal and maximum sums for investment? How often a person can withdraw money and what is the minimal sun for withdrawal? Is it possible to withdraw a deposit beforehand? Why did you decide to make plans without returning of a deposit?
I will begin with the last question – we are sure that plans with returning of a deposit is more preferable and convenient for investors than plans with returning of a deposit in the end of the investment term. Risks and potential losses of investors in the case of force-majeure are lower. That’s why we use the second option.
In British Art investors can get from 20% to 40% of profit in 27 calendar days (from 4.44% to 5.19% per day). The percentage depends on the investment sum. The maximum sum for investment doesn’t exist. The investment flow is stable and we are ready for any market changes.
And don’t forget about a good refback from Monhyip – it will help to increase a profit in the project.
4. Your site is available in 2 languages. Why did you choose those two? Do you plan to translate the site into other languages?
In this industry it’s a common thing to have a site with these two languages. We don’t plan to translate the site into other language in the nearest future. But as it may be necessary when spreading into an Asian market we will think about it.
5. Tell us about payment systems available in British Art and Supplies inc. With which payment systems do you work for now? Do you plan to add some more systems?
For now, investors can use Perfect Money, Ego Pay, Payeer (more than 20 options for deposits). Very soon we will add STP.
6. How can you evaluate a safety of your site? What measures do you take to protect the site against possible DOS attacks, attacks from competitors aimed at blocking of your accounts, domain etc.?
The technical part of the site is very safe - Ddos-guard, SSL from Comodo for 3 years, licensed script. A technical support department works all the time. On security grounds we refused to make automatic payments and use manual processing. In other words, an investor has no reason to be worry.
7. What type of client’s support do you use and on what languages? What is the best way to contact you in the case I have a question? I know that you have a telephone number +441746541027. Tell us more about them and at what time it’s better to call you, who will answer?
We offer an investor a free choice: e-mail, skype, a letter using a special form, a call to a support department. A support department works 7 days a week, all the questions are answered ASAP.
You can contact our support department by a telephone from 09.00 to 17.00 (GMT) – minus 3 hours from a Moscow time. Our employee will answer you, the service is available in English and Russian. We have to warn you that a call is at the expenses of you. In future we plan to use a free multichannel number for our partners.
8. In the Contacts section we can see a registration certificate. Is it possible to see other documents which confirm a company’s registration? Do you offer such documents to big investors as an additional warranty?
Unfortunately, for reasons of safety we can’t put additional registration documents in public access – no company will show such documents to everyone. With big clients (from 50.000$ of total investments in the project) an option with an agreement is available. An agreement with the seal of the company is to be sent using a delivery company.
9. How do you promote British Art and Supplies inc? What advertisement strategies do you use? Will be any interesting changes in the nearest future? Do you plan to add insurance, bonuses, contests among investors and referrals?
Promotion is under supervision of the whole department with our employees as well as hired promoters. The promotion strategy is moderate aggressive. We plan to accent on Asian market and the USA.
We don’t plan to add insurances, bonuses and contests in the nearest future.
10. What questions, problems and other issue do you meet most often? Do you have something to tell to your clients? Maybe it will clear some issues and such question will not raise again.
Thank you for this question. Most often we hear questions considering registration. I would like to explain what a transaction code is. Password is a combination which you need to type in when entering your account. A transaction code is a combination which needs to be entered every time you withdraw a profit from the project. Tip: write down those combinations and don’t rely only on your memory.
11. And the last question: do you have something else what wasn’t discussed in this interview? Do you have something else to say to persuade those who hesitate and to attract investors to your project?
We think that less needs to be promised and more to be made. We created a comfortable, high-quality product investment product and will develop it, work for the benefit of our partners. The company has been developing and it is in the beginning of its long way. Our team of professional follows all the changes in its development and reacts adequately.
I’d like to say once again: we thank our investors and partners for warm welcome and will justify your confidence. We will not let you down. We “open a season”.