Your account
  •  
  •  
SIGN UP
Advertisement
Our contacts
Newsletter

Get the first informed about new projects

Advertisement

SoftMining

Soft – Mining is a new field of cloud mining services brought to you by the HashCoins team of mining algorithm experts.Our team began to participate in the field of digital currency mining from Bitcoin three years ago.Our goal is to allow all users to participate in the mining to come, regardless of your age, location, investment, whether the technology or have experience

NEW projects
Apr 22, 2017
2.87% daily forever
Apr 21, 2017
2.7% daily for 60 days
3.4% daily for 60 days
4.5% daily for 60 days
Apr 21, 2017
0.20% hourly for 30 days
0.25% hourly for 30 days
175% after 15 days
190% after 15 days
Apr 21, 2017
2% - 5% daily for 100 days
200% - 500% after 10 days
250% - 1000% after 20 days
500% - 2000% after 40 days
1000% - 4000% after 60 days
250% - 1000% after 5 days
Apr 20, 2017
2% - 2.5% daily for 60 days
Apr 18, 2017
1.7% daily for 3 days
2.1% daily for 6 days
Apr 17, 2017
5.5% - 10% daily for 28 days
115% - 300% after 20 days
13% - 18% daily for 21 days
225% - 630% after 15 days
Apr 17, 2017
Btc4ever Paying
5% daily forever
2% - 10% daily forever
0.13% - 0.32% hourly forever
1.5% - 2.2% hourly for 70 hours
Apr 17, 2017
3% daily for 10 days
10% daily for 12 days
Top 10 Referals
Payment systems
Select projects using
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Latest Ref Payouts
Top10 profitable
Top10 lifetime
Latest payouts
Apr 22, 2017
Amount:
0.35$
Amount:
1.65$
Amount:
3.6$
Amount:
2.08$
Amount:
1.25$
Amount:
0.6$
Amount:
2.35$
Amount:
4$
Amount:
6$
Amount:
2.85$
Latest votes
Today Deposits
Yesterday Deposits
Counters

Top 100 HYIP monitorings monhyip.net

.
- Details
Project:
Status:

User votes:
Our rating:
Start: May 17, 2014
Living: 1072 days
Screenshot:
Our investment:
Our spend:
$50.00
Waiting payouts:
$0.00
Payout ratio:
146%In profit
Last payout:
Jun 03, 2014
[1055 Days ago]
Your payment system:
PerfectMoney
Your plans:
52% After 5 days
Min-max spend: 3$-80000$
Description:
You money - is a fully automated mutual benefit , which works on the principle of a financial pyramid . Anyone can participate at least 18 years. The essence of the program is that you helped today , and tomorrow will help you. That is, by investing $ 100 today , after 24 hours, you will get the first charge of 12% of the deposit , and after another 4 days + 40% of your contribution , for a total 52% in 5 days! The question arises , how can this be and where the money ? The answer is simple : previous - next due . That is, for the success of the program , you need to constantly increase the number of new participants and the amount invested. This is easily achieved with the help of advertising and marketing efforts.
Ref comission:
Contact admin:
Write link on your support form
Check your features(required field):
All forums:
Reviews, Interviews:
Articles, insirance:
Banner:
Plan name Profit Type Return deposit Reinvestment Term deposit Minimum Maximum
1 Plan1 52% After yes No 5 days 3$ 80000$
Returning of referals
Min Max Deposit Referals procent Return procent Return summ First deposit
NEWS
Very Good
Very Good( +10)
0 votes
Good
Good( +5)
0 votes
Bad
Bad( -5)
0 votes
Very Bad
Very Bad( -10)
0 votes
Rating User host User email User host
No votes
now online: 195  authorized online: 1