Your account
  •  
  •  
SIGN UP
Advertisement
Our contacts
Newsletter

Get the first informed about new projects

NEW projects
Jun 24, 2017
3.9% - 4.9% daily for 90 days
3.5% daily forever
Jun 23, 2017
GaiaAssets  VIP  Paying
5% daily for 30 working days
120% after 10 working days
Jun 23, 2017
1.08% - 1.35% hourly for 96 hours
6% - 8% hourly for 48 hours
17% - 24% hourly for 24 hours
Jun 23, 2017
0.2% hourly for 10 days
0.4% hourly for 20 days
0.6% hourly for 30 days
Jun 22, 2017
AplexTrade  VIP  Paying
45% - 95% daily for 250 days
Profit of the company for the day (%) * percentage plan / 100 = percentage your profit.
With a negative profit of the company: 0.25% * percentage plan / 100 = percentage your profit.
Jun 21, 2017
BTCAxis Paying
10.5% - 20% hourly for 10 hours
103% - 200% after 1 day
120% - 800% after 5 days
400% - 700% after 5 days
900% - 1200% after 15 days
1300% - 1750% after 18 days
2000% after 20 days
Jun 20, 2017
0.65% - 1.2% hourly for 160 hours
3% - 5% hourly for 72 hours
25% - 30% hourly for 20 hours
Jun 20, 2017
103% - 135% after 1 day
118% - 300% after 5 days
180% - 550% after 10 days
300% - 1100% after 20 days
1000% - 2500% after 40 days
500% after 7 days
1000% after 14 days
3000% after 30 days
Jun 19, 2017
InTrade Paying
0.7% - 0.9 daily for 300 - 350 days
Jun 19, 2017
Alarex Paying
3.5% daily for 10 days
4% daily for 20 days
5% daily for 10 days
3% daily for 1 days
Top 10 Referals
Payment systems
Select projects using
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Latest Ref Payouts
Top10 profitable
Top10 lifetime
Latest payouts
Jun 25, 2017
Amount:
1.25$
Amount:
0.6$
Amount:
1.5$
Amount:
1$
Amount:
2.55$
Amount:
1.52$
Amount:
6.44$
Amount:
10.97$
Amount:
9.4$
Amount:
11.7$
Latest votes
Today Deposits
Yesterday Deposits
Counters

Top 100 HYIP monitorings monhyip.net

.
- Details
Project:
Status:

User votes:
Our rating:
Start: Oct 25, 2014
Living: 975 days
Screenshot:
Our investment:
Our spend:
$50.00
Waiting payouts:
$0.00
Payout ratio:
0%
Last payout:
No payout
Your payment system:
PerfectMoney
Your plans:
1.5% daily for 1 month
1.6% daily for 2 month
1.7% daily for 3 month
Min-max spend: 10$-25000$
Description:

The project deals with Big-Bet bets on sporting events in popular bookmakers. All bets are projected Capper professional with experience in this area from 5 to 12 years. Before you start a project, we are within 6 months tested betting strategy and the results of this strategy can leverage in the game only 40% of the total bank. The remaining 60% of the originally planned to reinvest in the program index of the top 20 from mmsis, but after the recent events we have refused to cooperate with mmsis. Therefore, the remaining 60% of the total bank no where involved and will ensure your insurance contributions under any scenario of the project. According to the results of testing strategies the average percentage for the month was 56%, but in the project big-bet we promise you 45-51% to the remaining funds to replenish the Stabilization Fund. To avoid large drawdowns, which in real life have a place to be, even if you are a professional, all bets are fixed (flet) 1% of the funds that are involved in the work. For example: the total pot of $ 10,000 project. Of which $ 6,000 - provide insurance, $ 4000 - involved in the rates, ie in this case, one would bet $ 40.

Ref comission:
7-5-3
Contact admin:
Write link on your support form
Check your features(required field):
All forums:
Reviews, Interviews:
Articles, insirance:
Banner:
Plan name Profit Type Return deposit Reinvestment Term deposit Minimum Maximum
1 Plan 3 1.7% daily yes yes 3 month 10$ 25000$
2 Plan 2 1.6% daily yes yes 2 month 10$ 25000$
3 Plan 1 1.5% daily yes yes 1 month 10$ 25000$
Returning of referals
Min Max Deposit Referals procent Return procent Return summ First deposit
NEWS
Very Good
Very Good( +10)
0 votes
Good
Good( +5)
0 votes
Bad
Bad( -5)
0 votes
Very Bad
Very Bad( -10)
0 votes
Rating User host User email User host
No votes
now online: 1724  authorized online: 1